About GIIP in India
India’s economy has shown steady positive growth for the past 15 years. With its soon-to-be population of 130 billion and still-to-be much increased per capita GDP of less than USD 2,000, India is posing a great deal of potentiality for foreign investors. At the same time, India started liberalizing its economy gradually 25 years ago and there still are red-tapes remained. It also maintains multi-layered federal and 29 states (and 7 union territories) system and laws and regulations are fairly complicated. For example, most of foreign investments are now automatically approved but there are strict rules surrounding wiring of the investment money and financing too. Our objective is to help you concentrate on the core business and perform “better management” of your foreign businesses world-wide.
GIIP India Accounting & Advisory Pvt. Ltd. established in April 2011 is an advisory and accounting firm mainly for foreign companies entering into India. We are based in Chennai and Bangalore, 2 biggest cities in Southern India. We serve mainly foreign capital clients entering the India market or those having existing businesses in South India in the areas of accounting, tax, back-office operation support, subsidiary management & financial reporting, and structuring/incorporation & turnaround.
BUSINESS PLANNING AND STRUCTURING SERVICE
- Help Clients Prepare New Market Business Plan.
- Prepare Market Research Report.
- Advise on Investment Structure.
INCORPORATION AND SET-UP SERVICE
- Advise on Entity Types for New Market Entry.
- Incorporate Subsidiaries/Branches/Rep Offices.
- Support Clients in Setting-up of Operation including License/Permit.
ACCOUNTING AND BOOKKEEPING SERVICE
- Act as Accounting Department of the Clients by Full Outsourcing.
- Manage Bookkeeping and Evidence Check Process.
- Review Bookkeeping of Clients and Advise.
TAX AND OTHER COMPLIANCE SERVICE
- File Corporate Tax Returns and Other Tax Reports.
- Provide Audit Service or Audit Support Function.
- Manage Compliance Schedule of throughout the Year.
FINANCIAL REPORTING SERVICE
- Prepare Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Financial Reports.
- Compile Consolidated Package for World-wide Group Reporting.
- Report to Parent Company’s Management at the Head quarter.
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT SERVICE
- Help Clients Process Payroll.
- Help Clients Prepare Internal Rules for Human Resource Mgmt.
- Do Monitoring on Human Resource Management Process.
CFO FUNCTION SERVICE
- Act as de facto CFO (Chief Financial Officer)
- Help Clients Manage the Company from CFO point of views.
- Oversee Operations and Report Potential Issues to the Management.
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT SERVICE
- Prepare Cash Flow Projection for Clients.
- Take on Payment and AP Management Functions for Clients.
- Support on Clients’ Financing Activities.
BUSINESS ADVISORY SERVICE
- Advise Clients on Business Improvement.
- Perform Financial and Operational Due Diligence for Improvement.
- Turn Around and Re-Vitalize the Company and Regain Active Control.
HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT SERVICE
- Host Interns to Develop Internationally Capable Business Persons.
- Train Interns from Clients in International Business Environment.
- Support Clients who is Newly Going Global.
|Client Sector||Client Profile||Services Provided|
|Information Technology (IT)||100% Subsidiary with technical tie-up||Tax Efficient Structuring upon Entry|
|Retail||100% Subsidiary||Comprehensive Consulting & Support for new market entry|
|Hospitality (Restaurant)||100% Subsidiary||Comprehensive Consulting & Support for new market entry. Back office outsourcing and CFO Function after launch.|
|Automobile Parts||Liaison Office||Accounting and Tax Compliance|
|Real Estate||Multi-entity scheme||Financial and Operational Due Diligence and subsequent reorganization of the foreign business.|
|Automobile Service||100% Subsidiary by buying out a local business||Financial and Tax Due Diligence upon M&A and subsequent financial and compliance Monitoring & Reporting.|
GIIP INDIA ADDRESS
Chennai city is the capital of Tamil Nadu state.
Bangalore city is the capital of Karnataka state.