April 4, 2021
- 1. Acquisition of Personal Information
- We will only acquire personal information by legitimate manners. We set internal rules about treatment of personal information and comply with the rules.
- 2. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- We will not provide any such information to outside except for regulation requirement and mutual agreement. 3. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
- 3. We will use the personal information we acquire for the following
- purposes ONLY. Except where permitted under the laws to protect personal information or any other relevant law or regulation, we will not use an individual’s personal information for any purpose outside of those listed below, without that individual’s prior consent.
- Conducting our services;
- Payroll and tax filing preparation;
- Responding to inquiries;
- Screening or contacting candidates for recruitment and personnel management after recruitment;
- Any purposes the individuals agreed; or
- Any other purpose incidental to those listed above
- 4. Sharing of Personal Information
- We may, in accordance with the policies listed below, share within the GIIP Group personal information acquired by GIIP.
The parties who may share personal information are as follows:
Entities within the GIIP Group
- 5. Security of Personal Information
- We will handle all personal information in an appropriate manner and put in place proper measures to prevent the disclosure or loss of, tampering with, or damage to, any personal information in our custody, by implementing operational procedures and instructing our staff.
- 6. Requests Regarding Personal Information
- f we receive from an individual whose personal information we hold a request to disclose that information, to amend, supplement or delete that information, to temporarily suspend or permanently cease the use of that information, to cease providing that information to a third party, or to inform that individual of the purpose of use of that information, then we will promptly respond to that request in good faith in accordance with the laws, after first confirming that the request is from the individual to whom the information relates.
We also ask for your understanding if we charge a handling fee with respect to any request regarding the purpose of use of or disclosure of the personal information held by the GIIP Group.
- 7. Continuous Improvement
- 8. Contact for Inquiries
- All requests, opinions, questions, complaints and other inquiries with respect to our handling of personal information should be referred to the office at the address below.
Address：New York Office
GIIP Global Advisory, Inc.
71 West 23rd Street Suite 1624
New York, NY 10010 U.S.A.