About GIIP in Turkey
Based in Istanbul, economic capital of Turkey
and regional hub connecting Europe and middle-east & central Asia.
Turkey’s economy has shown steady growth for the past 15 years. With its young and growing soon-to-be 80 million population and still-to-be increased per capita GDP of USD 9,400, and geographical importance in the region adjacent to Europe, Middle-east, and Central Asia, Turkey is posting a great deal of opportunities. Turkey has been reforming its regulation system to match with those in EU and other developed countries in a great deal but there are particularity remained still. Our objective is to help you concentrate on the core business and perform “better management” of your foreign businesses world-wide.
GIIP Global Advisory Istanbul Office (GIIP Global Advisory Ltd.) is an advisory and accounting firm in the areas of accounting (financial reporting), tax, market and regulation research, and management consulting for foreign companies entering into Turkey and those doing business in Turkey. We started providing services in Turkey in January 2012 based in Istanbul.
BUSINESS PLANNING AND STRUCTURING SERVICE
- Help Clients Prepare New Market Business Plan.
- Prepare Market Research Report.
- Advise on Investment Structure.
INCORPORATION AND SET-UP SERVICE
- Advise on Entity Types for New Market Entry.
- Incorporate Subsidiaries/Branches/Rep Offices.
- Support Clients in Setting-up of Operation including License/Permit.
ACCOUNTING AND BOOKKEEPING SERVICE
- Act as Accounting Department of the Clients by Full Outsourcing.
- Manage Bookkeeping and Evidence Check Process.
- Review Bookkeeping of Clients and Advise.
TAX AND OTHER COMPLIANCE SERVICE
- File Corporate Tax Returns and Other Tax Reports.
- Provide Audit Service or Audit Support Function.
- Manage Compliance Schedule of throughout the Year.
FINANCIAL REPORTING SERVICE
- Prepare Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Financial Reports.
- Compile Consolidated Package for World-wide Group Reporting.
- Report to Parent Company’s Management at the Head quarter.
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT SERVICE
- Help Clients Process Payroll.
- Help Clients Prepare Internal Rules for Human Resource Mgmt.
- Do Monitoring on Human Resource Management Process.
CFO FUNCTION SERVICE
- Act as de facto CFO (Chief Financial Officer)
- Help Clients Manage the Company from CFO point of views.
- Oversee Operations and Report Potential Issues to the Management.
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT SERVICE
- Prepare Cash Flow Projection for Clients.
- Take on Payment and AP Management Functions for Clients.
- Support on Clients’ Financing Activities.
BUSINESS ADVISORY SERVICE
- Advise Clients on Business Improvement.
- Perform Financial and Operational Due Diligence for Improvement.
- Turn Around and Re-Vitalize the Company and Regain Active Control.
HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT SERVICE
- Host Interns to Develop Internationally Capable Business Persons.
- Train Interns from Clients in International Business Environment.
- Support Clients who Is Newly Going Global.
|Client Sector||Client Profile||Services Provided|
|Information Technology (IT)||100% Subsidiary with technical tie-up||Tax Efficient Structuring upon Entry|
|Retail||100% Subsidiary||Comprehensive Consulting & Support for new market entry|
|Hospitality (Restaurant)||100% Subsidiary||Comprehensive Consulting & Support for new market entry. Back office outsourcing and CFO Function after launch.|
|Automobile Parts||Liaison Office||Accounting and Tax Compliance|
|Real Estate||Multi-entity scheme||Financial and Operational Due Diligence and subsequent reorganization of the foreign business.|
|Automobile Service||100% Subsidiary by buying out a local business||Financial and Tax Due Diligence upon M&A and subsequent financial and compliance Monitoring & Reporting.|
GIIP TURKEY ADDRESS
Our office in Turkey is located in the capital city of Istanbul.