About GIIP in USA
The United States is a matured country that is still leading world's economy. It has multi-layered regulation system by Federal government and State/other local governments. So usually questions start from “In which state should we be incorporated and based in to be tax-efficient.
We guide you through the initial questions to start materializing your plan to come to the U.S. We then help you set up corporation and prepare for operational launch. After the launch, we can help you have an efficient and effective team to take care the back-office functions including accounting/tax/other compliance/financial reporting.
Our objective is to help you concentrate on the core business and perform “better management” of your foreign businesses world-wide.
GIIP New York office (GIIP Global Advisory Inc.) started in 2009 and covers all 50 states of the United States of America, from New York to California, Florida to Hawaii. We are a consulting firm and at the same time an accounting firm. We serve mainly foreign capital clients entering the US market or those having existing businesses in the U.S. in the areas of accounting, tax, back-office operation support, subsidiary management & financial reporting, and structuring/incorporation & turnaround.
Being located in New York City, our client portfolio naturally contains many names from sectors such as real estate, retail, and hospitality. We are not, however, specialized in particular industries and our clients include those in IT (information technology), manufacturing, trading, service. Location wise, although many are located in NYC, some are in the what we call tristate area of NY, NJ, and CT and some others in Florida, California and all the way to Hawaii.
BUSINESS PLANNING AND STRUCTURING SERVICE
- Help Clients Prepare New Market Business Plan.
- Prepare Market Research Report.
- Advise on Investment Structure.
INCORPORATION AND SET-UP SERVICE
- Advise on Entity Types for New Market Entry.
- Incorporate Subsidiaries/Branches/Rep Offices.
- Support Clients in Setting-up of Operation including License/Permit.
CFO FUNCTION SERVICE
- Act as de facto CFO (Chief Financial Officer)
- Help Clients Manage the Company from CFO point of views.
- Oversee Operations and Report Potential Issues to the Management.
ACCOUNTING AND BOOKKEEPING SERVICE
- Act as Accounting Department of the Clients by Full Outsourcing.
- Manage Bookkeeping and Evidence Check Process.
- Review Bookkeeping of Clients and Advise.
TAX AND OTHER COMPLIANCE SERVICE
- File Corporate Tax Returns and Other Tax Reports.
- Provide Audit Service or Audit Support Function.
- Manage Compliance Schedule of throughout the Year.
FINANCIAL REPORTING SERVICE
- Prepare Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Financial Reports.
- Compile Consolidated Package for World-wide Group Reporting.
- Report to Parent Company’s Management at the Head quarter.
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT SERVICE
- Prepare Cash Flow Projection for Clients.
- Take on Payment and AP Management Functions for Clients.
- Support on Clients’ Financing Activities.
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT SERVICE
- Help Clients Process Payroll.
- Help Clients Prepare Internal Rules for Human Resource Mgmt.
- Do Monitoring on Human Resource Management Process.
BUSINESS ADVISORY SERVICE
- Advise Clients on Business Improvement.
- Perform Financial and Operational Due Diligence for Improvement.
- Turn Around and Re-Vitalize the Company and Regain Active Control.
HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT SERVICE
- Host Interns to Develop Internationally Capable Business Persons.
- Train Interns from Clients in International Business Environment.
- Support Clients who Is Newly Going Global.
|Client Sector||Client Profile||Services Provided|
|Information Technology (IT)||100% Subsidiary with technical tie-up||Tax Efficient Structuring upon Entry|
|Retail||100% Subsidiary||Comprehensive Consulting & Support for new market entry|
|Hospitality (Restaurant)||100% Subsidiary||Comprehensive Consulting & Support for new market entry. Back office outsourcing and CFO Function after launch.|
|Automobile Parts||Liaison Office||Accounting and Tax Compliance|
|Real Estate||Multi-entity scheme||Financial and Operational Due Diligence and subsequent reorganization of the foreign business.|
|Automobile Service||100% Subsidiary by buying out a local business||Financial and Tax Due Diligence upon M&A and subsequent financial and compliance Monitoring & Reporting.|
GIIP USA ADDRESS
Our office in USA is located in Mid-town, New York city.